please answer this anyone! its important

so last night me and my boyfriend along with our 8month old son go into k mart. We get some things,k-mart is kinda like dead. We check out cause we start getting hungry as we just put our son in the car some girl in driving pulls up her man jumps out and starts getitng hyped up on my man and my mans like calm the hell down what you talking about..the guy punched my man and gets in the car the girls yelling from her car your man tried kissing my neck and gettin in my pants and random shit. and speeds off. im like what? but whats more random is my boyfriend was with me the whole time only gone like 1 min if that for his card in the car. we called the police were trying to get the survalience taps for there licence plates....what do you guys think about all this?

Lauren2008

Asked by Lauren2008 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like that girl got caught doing something with another man and when her bf asked who it was she just pointed to a random guy in the parking lot. That's f'd up though!!
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 1:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Um it sounds like some crazy people trying to start shit.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Do you trust your man? If so than there is no issue here... Just some random kids being stupid...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Have you ever seen these people before? The whole situation just seems bizarre to me.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I agree, they are just randomly picking on people and causing trouble.

Answer by Bmat at 12:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• there are crazy people out there. I wonder what drugs they were on and why that guys girl friend felt she needed this type of attention to lie.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• we dont even know these people
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Kind hard to tell without some background. They could be crazy people with nothing better to do. your man could know this girl and she's trying to start trouble. Or he knows her, did try something with her before and she told this other guy.
    Anonymous

• It seems like you don't know when this is alleged to have happened since they sped off right away before giving any more details.

Most stores like K-Mart do have cameras on the roof that cover the parking lot; you probably will need to go through the police to get access to that.
    Anonymous