Senate just passed the porku uh paybaccc..uh stimulus

yes ladies it has been passed.

apologize to your children and grandchildren?

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 12:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Good, now Osama can shut the hell up.
    Anonymous

• people wouldn't be complaining though if it was a check being sent to them in the mail though huh?
    Anonymous

• I already apologized to them. They dont understand why they and their children will have to pay for lazy tax payers.
    Anonymous

• Well well, I guess we all are saved now. Go shopping everyone, the world is right again. Oh and you all get your jobs back on Monday. Let us know how that goes.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• im confused... what does that mean? I dont follow politics much..
    Anonymous

the educated would be.

Anonymous

• Good. It needed to.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• A man who makes a decent living is obsessed with credit. He buys everything he can. His income cannot cover all that he takes on. He knows he must stop this madness and solve his income problem, he needs to stimulate his income. Would you recommend he take our more credit, print more money to cover his new spending, and spend it on silly and useless things?

This is what Obama and the Demos did today. I am going to apologize to my children tonight for the debt we have created for them, and their children.
    A revolution people, we need a revolution.
    TinasTribe

Answer by TinasTribe at 12:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I dont want a check I have my own money. I do things the old fashioned way. My dh works, I work if I want extra and we save our money. The rebate checks werent enough to do anything substantial with anyway,. When I was young my parents didnt rely on the govt to send them $1200 for a new big screen or some other BS. They saved and got things because they worked for them. I dont understand why or how our kids will accept we allowed this to be passed and not wonder why we just didnt do for ourselves like generations before us did.
    Anonymous

• already apologized to them. They dont understand why they and their children will have to pay for lazy tax payers

who are the lazy taxpayers?
    Anonymous