when you had you FIRST u/s

what was the heartbeat? and what did you end up having? also did the heartbeat change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My babies heartbeat was fast so my Dr said his guess would be a boy. But I am actually having a girl! LOL! Her heartbeat is still a little bit fast, but not a big deal.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• The actaul rate? I don't know. They never told me. I have heard that the if the heart rate is consistantly high or low it would be a girl or a boy respectively, but research has shows that this is only true if the rate is consistant and only a % of the time. What's wrong with waiting?
    Anonymous

• Yes, the heartrate changes as you get farther into your pregnancy...it slows down.
    Anonymous

• It was in the high 150's, and has been until two weeks ago (I'm 31 weeks) when it was in the 140's, and it's a girl.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I was 6 weeks 1 day and the heart rate was 101 beats per minute...
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 1:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• my first u/s was 170 i was almost 7 weeks. i had a boy. the heart rate went down to the 150's by the end of my pregnancy
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 3:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009