My six month old has diarrhea and is not eating good what could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son just had a virus and had bad diarrhea and wasn't eating. We gave him pedilite for a couple days and it went away.
    Anonymous

• Could be teething. I would look for some teeth trying to get through.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It is probably the stomach bug that is going around, my dd had it for three weeks. Give him pedialyte and keep him hydrated push as much fluids as you can. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• that is something you should go to the doctor on if its really bad. i wouldnt really worry about comming online and asking a medical issue and you can get definate results from a dr. thats just common sence.
    Anonymous

• it could be teething.my son didnt eat well when cut his first few teeth and he had diarreah.you should take your baby to the dr. to make sure its nothing else and if everything checks out i would say its teething!
    Anonymous