I know this sounds ridiculous but.....

I get jelous when my babys father tries to get with another girl. I still love him and I just can't seem to let him go. What I'm also afraid of is that he'll put her before his daughter especially when he's put "just friends" before her. Am I the only on going thru this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• You feel the way you feel. And I can relate. At least you are acknowledging that it's not really something you can or should do something about like trying to sabotage his relationships. All you can do is take care of you and your daughter, and over time you will get over him.

riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• any man who puts anyone before his child is really sad. if that happens...then you'll have to put it into your head that you really need to let go. i understand you still love him, but maybe just try talking to him about how you feel? hope this helps.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the person that said if any man puts ANYONE before his child is sad. No person should ever put anyone before a child. Its sad that anyone can do this. Hes no man and you need to find someone else and stop worrying about him. If he doesnt want to be apart of your childs life hes not going to be. Yeah you can force him to pay child support but that doesnt mean he has to see her. I understand its hard I went through it and then found a GREAT man that helps me like her own father. and I couldnt be happier. Dont chase after someone that doesnt give 2 shits about his child!
    Anonymous