i dont know what to do anymore, will she ever forgive me?

hi, im 16years old making 17 soon and im 4months pregnant, i told my mom that im pregnant 2 months ago and she doesn't believe me; i dont get morning sickness but i get really bad hang overs but nothing comes up. I never really try to talk to my mom about it but i show her that im pregnant
(like my belly is belly is getting bigger and im always hungry) but she just ignores it. who do i get my mom to believe me? will she ever forgive me

babykiss

Asked by babykiss at 1:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You get hang overs??? Are you drinking? I'm confused.
    Anonymous

• how about you buy a pregnancy test, take it while she's in the bath or shower (so she knows you didn't force it and can't leave fast enough). She is probably hurt and in denial but I hope she comes around for you. Message me anytime!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• umm thanks anon yea you get hangovers from drinking maybe you should take care of that issue first
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Are you sure you're pregnant? Have you taken a test or been to the Dr.? If so, have the Dr. tell her or take another test and show her.
    Anonymous

• I know how you feel I was young when I got preggers with my 1st dd. My mom took it pretty good though. Your mom is probably in denial take a test in front of her to prove to her you are preggers. Are you seeing a dr? You really need to be seeing a Dr. If you are or aren't take her to the Dr with you. If you are four months then it should be about time for a ultrasound and she could see for herself. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• If you even THINK you are pregnant PLEASE stop drinking alcohol, it can horribly damage your unborn baby :(
    Take a test, you can get one at the dollar store for a buck! Take it and then show it to your mom, she probably doesnt want to believe that HER baby is going to be having a baby!
    Good luck either way and PLEASE take care of yourself if you are pregnant!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 1:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• IT SOUNDS AS IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BELEIVE IT, LIKE SHE KNOWS, BUT JUST IGNORING THE FACT THAT YOU ARE, CAUSE IT'S PROBABLY UPSETTING TO HER IN A WAY, IF I WAS YOU, I'LL SIT HER DOWN AND TELL HER AGAIN, THEN TAKE A TEST AND SHOW HER, THEN GO FREOM THERE, I KNOW MY MOTHER WAS IN TEARS WHEN SHE FOUND OUT I WAS, BUT THEN SHE DIDN'T LIKE MY BOYFRIEND EITHER, SO IT WAS A LOT OF MIX FEELINGS GOING ON, THEN SHE WAS MAD, THEN SHE STOPPED TALKING TO ME, THEN SHE WAS CONCERN, THEN SHE TOLD ME TO GET A N ABORTION, THEN, SHE JUST DEALT WITH IT, WHEN THE BABY CAME SHE WAS TOO EXCITED, SO EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, JUST TALK TO HER, EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY...XOXO
    Ms.Laterice

Answer by Ms.Laterice at 1:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I don't think the poster means 'han-over' ..I think she means dry heaves. I hope she means dry heaves. Ask your Mom to go to the Dr. with you, as soon as you can. You need pre-natal care if you are pregnannt.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i told my parents
    and even showed them the at home test
    my older sister was pregnant when i found out i was
    so they though i just had her pee on the test because i wanted to move back to colorado from montana
    and i said fine u dont think i really am then take me to the pregnancy center
    she did and i was really pregnant and now they trust me when ever i tell them something like that
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• she mean she feels hung over not that she has been drinking as in nausea but no throwing up as for your mom forgiving you she will in her own time most moms feel they let there child down when they end up pregnant that young try talking to her and letting her know how you feel right now threw all this also please get your self medical care
    Anonymous