My boobs are growing on birth control pills?!?!

I started taking them in November. Into the 2nd month my boobs were really sore, like pregnant sore and they started getting bigger. I am talking not just a little but I was an sad lil 32 A and now I am happily busting out of a 32 B. Not complaining here just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Oh and my hubby is digging it too :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hm maybe its time to get me some! I've been on the shot but my boobs never got bigger!
    Anonymous

• If you are on a BC pill that contains Estrogen..which is most of them..it wouldn't be uncommon for your breast size to increase. Remember to do your monthly self breast exam.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yes, this is not uncommon, no wonder your hubby is a happy man....no more condoms and bigger titties to play with!
    Anonymous

• lol, he had a vasectomy, this was to regulate my cycle or atleast take it down from 3 weeks to one week, so he is very happy :D
    Anonymous

• Girl which birth control you on! LOL send me a message :D
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2009