What type or brand of diaper should I use to prevent leaks during the night?

My daughter started sleeping through the night. She wakes up soak along with the bedding. She sleeps any where from 9 to 10hrs at a time.

Cassandre

Asked by Cassandre at 1:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We use Huggies Overnights and they work great...haven't leaked yet, and my daughter sleeps about 11 hours, too.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 1:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• how old is she? what size is she in?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Huggies....I know they can get expensive but if you go to the Huggies website and join they send you tons of coupons and they work great. My son is 20 months and we can't afford expensive diapers all the time so I buy generics for during the run of the day. But, when he naps or goes to bed for the night I put a huggie on him and no leaks. I hope this helps
    joesluv

Answer by joesluv at 1:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Luvs and Huggies And Pampers they all work great i havent had any leaks or any problems with them at all they are a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
    lilangel727

Answer by lilangel727 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• huggies work best for me overnights
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 1:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Huggies Overnights. They don't sell a size 3 in stores though, but go to www.diapers.com and buy them there. They're pretty cheap on there anyway.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 1:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• HUGGIES OVERNIGHTS I USE THEM AT NIGHT AND A CHEPER BRAND DURING THE DAY.
    SUMMER28

Answer by SUMMER28 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I always used Pampers

Answer by gemgem at 1:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• The Huggies Overnights always worked the best for me. I never wanted to buy them because they were too expensive, but after I signed up on their website, I got a lot of coupons which helped. It also saves a lot of money by not having to wash sheets everyday.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• HUGGIES!!!!!
    sweetmama8

Answer by sweetmama8 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2009