What is the best baby item you owned ( your save the day type of thing)

Me the bouncers. All of my kids loved them.

Mrs_Harsh

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 9:40 AM on Oct. 24, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My Kelty backpack carrier. We had so many great hiking trips when the kids were young. Having babies didn't hold us back at all because of those carriers.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 9:43 AM on Oct. 24, 2012

• LOL, bouncers for me as well, no matter how crabby he was, I had to put him in it and he was a happy boy, the only problem was he never wanted to get out.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2012

• for my son? the paci and baby gates lol for my daughter...hm...she was always really good so, idk
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2012

• Oh yes, the bouncy seat was a life saver!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:18 AM on Oct. 24, 2012

• For my daughter, it was her swing. But she was always a good baby so never really had to worry about it. For my son there is no baby item. My save the day thing for him was/is the vaccum or my dust buster lol. He loves them. Also now that he is in to music (he just turned 15 months) I can get on demand and play the "Mean" song by Taylor Swift and he calms right down and will watch the whole video.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2012

• my colic child- my savior was a portable swing type deal that never shut off on a timer- the ONLY way he'd sleep ( while swaddled in a huidini wrap ) the swing from 5 to 8 months as he slept in that nightly also - this child STILL Only wants to sleep in the car - because he's restrained in a car seat- normally he won't go to bed til 10ish and wake at 6 - since he was 2!!! sleep dr told me "He just doesn't need that much sleep" LOL!~ awesome - too bad mommy NEEDS at least 9!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2012

• SLING!

No question!!
    ;-)

doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2012