What is your biggest secret?

Mine is that I have made out with a girl lol. Big secret, I know! But no one would believe it from me lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I cheated on my DH last month with a guy I met online. The guy and I still chat and I want to meet up with him again so badly!
    Anonymous

• Posting anon only because family is on this site. I personally don't have an issue with this but my family is screwed up and I would have been beaten within an inch of my life. I secretly dated, and lost my virginity to a black man. He was such a special human being. I will always regret not standing up to them and taking a stand.. He was killed in Afganistan in 2007.
    Anonymous

• Cheating on my husband.
    Anonymous

• oh honey that is sooo sad. i have two mixed kids and i divorced their father cuz he was an ass but i got involved with a really special black man also and kept it a secret. my mistake he killed himself in 2005 it is the hardest thing i had to go through on my own.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i worked in a adult club. i liked it.
    Anonymous

• I let a stranger take nude photo's of me
    Anonymous

• I myself have been with black men and when I was a teen the men in my family said it was taboo. I think it doesn't matter as long as the guy is special to you. There's good and bad in ALL people. I'm an Italian-American white female and have had spanish boy friends as well. People are people. My husband is white also like me. I don't like racism at all. Just because of a skin color is so stupid. I love all people as long as they are good to me.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 1:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I cheated on my SO with his brother. I know, I'm a horrible person! It was a rough point and well...I'm not even going to try and justify it.
    Anonymous

• i smoke behind my hubby's back, he thinks i quit almost 9 months ago... i can't help it, i just love ciggarettes, its the only 5 minutes i get to myself all day....
    Anonymous

• i check his phone all the time.. coz of my insecurities
    Anonymous