weird thing with ovulation today, did I miscalculate? TMI- sorry.

ok so I've tracked my fertile days to be from Feb 10-14 ( this week)
( going on a average of 32-35 day cycle)
yesterday while at work I got horrible cramps. just as bad as when I would start AF. so We BD last night. fast forward to this morning.
I took a ovulation test that detected my surge. However, when I wiped this morning I saw some brown spotting and also some sports of blood. ( just on 1 wipe) and my CM is clear and sticky. so is it possible that I may have miscalculated on my ovulation? what could be going on?
sorry for the TMI, it was needed. Thanks and baby dust to all!

kaidensmommy1

Asked by kaidensmommy1 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I"m not real sure but I know that some women can have streaking like that when they O. I had it once and went to see the doc and they told me it was normal and even could mean that with that cycle I was super fertile! I'm sure its ok, just keep an eye on it and BD when you think your at the right time!!
    AmandaDenise26

Answer by AmandaDenise26 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Could be the start of your period, it's too early for implantation bleeding one day after having sex. It's possible as well that you rubbed something raw, etc.
    Anonymous

• Well I have also been doing the BD since last Friday, so that's where I was wondering if I miscalculated.
    kaidensmommy1

Answer by kaidensmommy1 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Well your cycle seems very long, most are 28 days. There's no way that we would know if you miscalculated. Hopefully you did and it was implantation bleeding. If your period doesn't come in a week or so, I'd test
    Anonymous

• All of those things sound like you are ovulating to me. I get bad ovulation pains every month and my fertile CM is often tinged with brownish/pinkish blood. Keep up the BD for a few more days just to be safe.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It is possible to have a small amount of bleeding while ovulating. I think all of your symptoms and the test detecting the surge all point to the fact that you did ovulate.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 12:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2009