I'm about 5 weeks pregnant but I feel i have so much energy but then around 4pm I'm sleepy is it to early to feel the signs of pregnancy? shouldn't I feel something? I have a doc apt. 2/23

NicksMom11385

Asked by NicksMom11385 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• During my 1st trimester I was tired ALL the time! Even before I knew I was prego. Its not too early to be feeling symptoms, but at the same time, that doesn't mean that you will. You may be lucky and not be tired or sick! :)
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I hate being pregnant only the fact because I always worry it will end in misscarriage I know that its our bodies telling us there was something wrong with the fetus ,but anyone else a nervous wreck about every move they make??
    Anonymous

• I am also 5 weeks pregnant. And I am just like you on energy in the day until about 3 or 4 I get sleepy. I also have really sore boobs.
    krista1015

Answer by krista1015 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2009