I think I might be pregnant again!

So, I started my period last Monday. Wich I thought was good, however, it was a week early, and that's never happend. I'm on the pill, I've missed a few pills, but always took two the next day like your supposed to. I'm still on my period today, I hope I'm not pregnant. We want another one, but just not yet. Like I said this has never happend before...I've always been on time with my period. Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What do you need help with? If you are on your period now why do you think your pregnant?
    Anonymous

• Only a test can tell you for sure. In the future. If you miss a pill and double up the next day. You should use another form of BC for the remainder of that month as well. Same goes for if you are taking antibiotics and on BC pill..use alternate BC for that cycle. If it spand two cycles..use it for both.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• it may be time to switch your bc.call your oband tell him/her whats going on!
    Anonymous

• you aren't supposed to take two the next day it doesn't help at all and i had my period for two months while i'm pregnant
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2009