baby movement

is it still possible not to feel the baby move everyday at 27 weeks along. i haven't felt the baby kick since early early this morning i was just wondering should i be worried or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• do a kick count if your worried...
    Drink a cold drink - Pref. something with some sugar in it...
    Lay down with NO distractions - [ tv, radio, noise ect...]
    and just get in touch with your babies movements...
    I have freaked out about my baby moving So0o0o many times lol...
    Im sure everything is fine :]
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It depends on what's normal for you. If you normally feel the baby move all the time, and now all of a sudden you're not feeling it at all, then you should call the doctor, they'll probably want to do an ultrasound or monitor you for a little while to make sure everything's ok. If you haven't started feeling the baby move every day yet so it's not weird that you don't feel it today, then don't worry about it; you'll start feeling it move more and more as the weeks go by.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• baby is getting bigger and bigger at this point so movments have somewhat slowed im sure just due to him or her running out of room. but if you are concerned do a kick count you should feel 10movments in a hour
    drink something super cold and like the above post said pref something sugery
    lay down on your left side and relax count baby movements for a hour. any movement not just kicks.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• some days he would kick all day stop for an hour and boom back to kicking again yesterday it slowed down to the regular 10 kicks or more and then today it is nothing so far could it also be because i just woke up??
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Have some caffeine or really really cold water and if you don't feel anything after a half hour just call your doctor. They'll check on the baby and it'll help ease your mind!
    Anonymous

• I have to agree with everyone else. My movements have started to slow down now that I am going into my 33rd week. I mostly feel him when I eat a piece of chocolate or drink some oj. If your concern call your ob! :)
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 5:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2010