what we all wanna say...

whats something you just wish you could tell your hubby but your just too scared to ever say anything??

Asked by sweetmama8 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nothing I prettty much speak my mind and he loves me for it lol.

Answer by gemgem at 1:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I tell my hubby everything! I love to speak my mind! It relieves stress.

Answer by passionmom119 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• to my other family members...LOLOLOL

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• my husband nothing really i tell him how i feel and dont care but thats what makes us a strong couple i think we dont hold back. Now my MIL on the other hand i would love to tell her to MIND HER OWN BUISNESS lol shes always trying to tell me how to raise my son and how to be pregnant and i should be doing this and that and blah blah ehhhh so annoying. times have changed women!

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I always tell my husband everything. It's one of the reasons we have such a great relationship. We tell each other everything.

Answer by StarLee at 1:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Why would I be scared of DH?

Answer by Wimsey at 1:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I tell me dh everything! Like last night I told him to Shut the hell up, He got a little upset but man he would not stop talking, and it was so loud too!

Answer by MommyMel03 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Nothing. I tell him everything.

• I tell him pretty much everything. Of importance that is lol! I don't bore him with the day to day trivial things because he's working so hard all the time. But anything important, I can tell him.

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Please before we got to into each other i treated him like crap, i would like to tell him that the fling with the other guy ment nothing, but everytime i bring it up he just says "keep the past in the past"... blah blah blah... i tell him everything, unlike my sister who only tells her hubby half of the truth she made up on the way home... I just dont see living like that... Am i off my rocker here? Or did i just get carried away..

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2009