Anyone else hate being pregnant? I do only because I'm afraid it will end in misscarriage, I know it's our bodies telling us something was wrong with the fetus I can accept that but every move I make I'm so scared I will do something wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I envy the ability to become pregnant so bad, even though I spent 3 1/2 months in the hospital having my oldest. I adopted my youngest, and am so blessed to have him.

Keep your nutrition levels, your vitamins, and everything up. Worrying takes away from your body and the baby. Pray, and I know that may sound lame to some, but it works. I know it does.

Take care of yourself, and do the best you can. I wish you luck, and I wish it were me pregnant.
    sizesmith

Answer by sizesmith at 1:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• im so sorry u feel that way and i will pray for u- i went through a scare at the very begining of my pregnancy where they couldnt find the baby in the ultrasound and they told me it was a miscarriage and to schedule a d&c thank God i didnt because at my nex appt they did another u/s and there the baby was! perfectly fine just 2 weeks younger then we thought- so keep ur head up and just make it past those first 3 months! the longer ur preggo the better it gets!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Thank you so much for your advice I lost my last to misscarrigae so it's hard for me to enjoy , I would love to adopt myself but can't afford it good luck to you with everything
    Anonymous

• Just relax and pray. We had a stillborn and I know how scary pregnancy can be. I do know that prayer works though, so the best thing you can do it build a relationship with God. He blessed us even in our loss and certainly now after. We're expecting another girl in 6 weeks. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009