Yeast infection! Help

I have had a yeast infection for a while that will not go away. I ahve tried Azo and some cream. It hasnt work. Do you have any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Health

• Call your dr, they can give you a one day perscription that works wonders, and can also recomend what else you can do till the infection is gone completely.
    Anonymous

• i dont have insurance right now
    Anonymous

• It might not be a yeast infection! I had something similar happen to me I thought I had one and was trying to treat it myself for a yeast infection, but it wouldn't go away so I went to the doctor and it was a bacterial virus (something like that they said u sometimes get it from having sex) but they had to give me a prescription for it to go away! Even if u don't have insurance u still need to go to the doctor!
    Anonymous

• Ok, if you don't have ins I can understand, so first off have you ever had a yeast infection before if yes and you know what it is, then here's some tips that might work...get some yi med (it's cheap at the dollar store) and if it's real bad then you can get a vinegar douche. If you have it then your s.o. might also have it and he can be passing it back to you, so get him some cream too. You need to bleach your under clothes bc just washing might not get rid of the yeast, and make sure you take a shower and not a bath, if this is not an option then make sure you bleach your tub. Hope this helps...
    Anonymous