What can you tell me about......?

Hey ladies,
I am doing some "mom" research about a product that I am considering to purchase. It's the H2O mop. Been living in our house for about 6 months... a new construction... and this is my first experience with hard wood flooring (laminate). Just looking for some consumer reviews. So if anyone has had any experience with this mop... Please let me know. What can you tell me about...... the H2O mop?

youngmomofms

Asked by youngmomofms at 2:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I don't use one, I use a dust mop that I can also use as a wet mop tis cheeper.
    Synaura

Answer by Synaura at 12:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I have one. I actually think I have the Shark Mop which is the same thing, only slightly cheaper and by a different company. It is great for steaming the rugs, cleaning hardwood floors (and laminate too) as well as tile and such. I really love it.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 7:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2009