How do I save my marriage?

Lately my husband has been telling me he isn't happy with the way our marriage is going. (We have been living together for 6 years, married for 1 year and have a 2 year old son.) Of course, we don't have sex as much as we used to and when we do I'm not always into it. He says I critisize and complain about everything he does. I feel like we have our good and bad days and that we are normal in our relationship. I don't feel like it's that bad, I love him and I know he wants to be here. It's just that no matter how hard I try to make him feel more loved or whatever, things go good for a few days or a few weeks and then he's back on to griping that we need to work on some things. I don't think he wants a divorce - I think things would be need to be alot worse for that to happen, but I still worry. He say's I treat him like a roomate. What do I do? Things have changed, but don't they always? How do I fix this? Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know if it will help by try reading this book called "The 5 love languages" by Gary Chapman. When your done reading it have your husband read it! Then really try to apply to what the book is saying! It's a really great book and it's helped me alot!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• If he's the one that says "We need to work on things", tell him you're on-board, and you'd love for him to find a couples therapist and ask him to make an appointment that fits his schedule. Put it in his hands, and go along with him.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Continue been the Humble one… and try to give him everything him little heart desires. Go to the Lord in Prayer.
    Polo66

Answer by Polo66 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2009