Hey ladies. Do you ever let your kids come in and sleep with you, just so you can cuddle them?

My twin girls are ten, and I still have them come in once in a while and sleep with me...so I can cuddle them. I think its because I feel like they are my last children, and they are growing up way to fast. Life goes by so fast. My oldest are eighteen and fifteen year old boys, lol...so I highly doubt they want to cuddle! But my girls love it. I can just lay there and rub their head as they sleep,and get emotional. I am such a sap. I look at them sleeping, and feel so much love towards them. Does anyone else do this?

cynthiamarie79

Asked by cynthiamarie79 at 12:39 AM on Oct. 25, 2012 in General Parenting

• Yes Ma'am - my DH hates it and blames the fact he doesnt' want to go to bed on that -he never slept with me til he was 3 - sleep disorder, then I enjoyed it, he enjoyed and I FINALLY got more than 4 hours of sleep a night - I caved, that was about a 6 months stretch, now being almost 5, he will wake if he has to pee or pee's the bed and finish his night of sleeping with me ( or talking for hours to me) but DH and I don't sleep together so it doesn't bother me -I love it - he will be our only child and I will suck this up forever
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2012

• lol, well its a good thing Im a single mommy. So it makes it easier. I am going to do this as long as they want. They are growing up so darn fast, and I just cried about it the other day. They are going through puberty, and emotions all over the place for them. And its making go bananas, but I want to have as much time as I can till they dont want to cuddle anymore. ;)

cynthiamarie79

Comment by cynthiamarie79 (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Oct. 25, 2012

• I do, but mine is only 4. And he only crawls in when he wakes up in the morning which is the only time he's really ever cuddly, since he's too groggy to move around lol. I get in about a good 10 minutes of cuddle :)
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 25, 2012

• I 90% envy single mothers ... it would make things SOOO Much easier
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 26, 2012

• Mine curl up with me to watch a movie sometimes.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2012

• yep
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2012