Ten year old girls! Hormones, and they are twins. So double drama. Aughhh!!!

So help me out ladies, please tell me I am not the only one going through the hormones going crazy stage. My twins are ten (girls) And they have been whining, fighting, crying, and trying to raise their voices to me. They just started doing this about six months ago. They are going through puberty. So please tell me I'm normal, and not going crazy lol.

toddler tantrum

cynthiamarie79

Asked by cynthiamarie79 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2012 in Tweens (9-12)

• I. am. right. there. with. ya.
    good lord it can be soooo nasty!
    :- /

It really is hard not to have a yelling match...
    I need a bag of tricks!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Is it possible for this to start at 5? lol. My dd is only 5 but she is starting to try and act like she runs the house. I REALLY hope it doesn't get much worse then it is now.

As for you, I have no idea. My oldest is 10 but he's a boy, which I have been told is the easier gender. All I can say is keep your head up and remind them that you are the "Queen Bee."
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I have identical twin girls that are 12 and I am going through the same thing so you have my sympathy. I'm told it gets better so stay strong!
    Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 7:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• Oh dear lord lol. I cant wait!
    cynthiamarie79

Comment by cynthiamarie79 (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• Welcome to the beginnings of teenhood. Yes, it's normal. Just wait until they both get their period at the same time. Good luck. Stand strong and don't let them walk over you. Remember that you are the mom.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 12:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2012