Things to Do in SC ?

So I'm trying to find something to do with my family. We're in Augusta, GA and my parents want to go to SC. The thing is neither of them can walk for very long. Also, my son is one and wanting to walk everywhere. So any suggestions of what to do with them?

mrs_k_sarnik

Asked by mrs_k_sarnik at 2:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Travel

• We love Myrtle Beach. You could spend time at the beach. Your parents could relax in chairs or something while your son plays in the sand, collects shells, and splashes in the water. You might stay at a place that has a lot of amenities so you don't have to leave. The Sea Mist Resort is great for families. It has it's own childen's waterpark and activity pool as well as other things. If you'd like to know of any more places feel free to PM me.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Charleston is really nice and historical. Lots of old history to see and markets to walk to.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 9:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm partial to Charleston too but I live there. Hilton Head is nice and vacationy as is Myrtle Beach.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2009