tired and ready to pop

so im 38 wks pregnant
and iv been having really bad back pain and trust me
iv tryed everything i can think of
heating pads
a hot bath
laying down sitting up any positon i can think of
iv also been having bad tummy pains but not contractions
cuz my tummy does not get hard its still soft
then when i push on my tummy or just touch it
it feels like something is trying to come out of my va jayjay
should i worrie????
i have a doc appt tomorrow and im gonna talk to him them i want to see wut someone else thinks about it

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you might be having contractions, just not strong enough to make your tummy tight.I would call the doc and tell him.he may want you to come in today!
    Anonymous

• I just gave birth to my daughter and the last couple of weeks before birth I had the same thing. Alot of it is stretching of the uterus and your body preparing for birth. Ligament pain last till you have the baby, so that combined with your body preparing could be what is causing the pain. I was always aching and in pain up until she was delivered. Congrats and good luck
    MommaLux

Answer by MommaLux at 2:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• you could be having contractions and not knowing it. with my son i didnt know i was in labor till they made me go to the hospital for some light bleeding and hooked me up to the monitor and the nurse to me Do you feel that? i said feel what? lol she said you are having a contration didnt know it lol and apparently was having them every 4mins and they were strong enough that i was dialted to a 5. So id call your dr today and tell them whats going on. plus you may be having whats called back labor if your back hurts that bad and there is no relief.
    Anonymous

• Your body may be telling you your ready to head to the hospital! Everybody's labor is different. Best of luck to you.
    proudmomTammy

Answer by proudmomTammy at 11:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009