What time does your baby go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning? And any night awakenings?

SweetpeaAK

Asked by SweetpeaAK at 2:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My 8 month old goes to bed about 9 wakes up at 12 eats then usually again about 3:30 then at 7:30 my daughter was sleeping throught the night at 4 months old in bed by 9 up by 7am no wake up at nights. all babys are different
    shames85

Answer by shames85 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My dd is asleep by 7:30. Up somewhere between 12 and 2 to eat. Then up for the day between 5:30 and 7. She is a little unpredictable since she is still only 5 months.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My daughter 9 months goes to bed between 8-9pm wakes up between 630-730am. When I hear her wake up I go in and check on her, turn cartoons on and she will sit in her crib for about an hour play and watch cartoons! Sometimes if we were running errands all day she will wake up around 2am to be rocked back to sleep other than that she sleeps perfectly through the night! How is your lil one sleeping?
    tinkerbellma21

Answer by tinkerbellma21 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My 7 month old goes to bed at around 8:30 and sleeps until 6:30. Thank goodness! God bless ya shames! I don't know that I would be a very pleasant person if he still woke me up throughout the night!
    hilary1122

Answer by hilary1122 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My son will be 6 months old next week. He usually goes down for the night between 8:30 and 9:00 and sleeps throught the night. He has been doing this since he was about three months. Before, he would stir and we would get up, change his diaper and automatically give him a feeding. One night when he stirred, we just changed his diaper and put him back down and he fell right back to sleep. After about a week of this, he started going to sleep and staying asleep throughout the night. All babies are different, and will work out a schedule...so just hang in there!
    Tshepard5100

Answer by Tshepard5100 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Sigh, my 7 month old is waking up every 1-3 hours at night. We just started reading "Healthy sleep Habits, Happy Child and are being told that putting her down at 6-8 PM for the night will help her sleep longer. Then awake at 7, naps at 9, 1, and a variable nap at 5 or so.

We have a significantly later lifestyle, and I'm wondering if it'd have the same effect if she went down to bed at 8:00, up at 9, naps at 11, 3, and maybe 7...

What do u think?
    SweetpeaAK

Answer by SweetpeaAK at 2:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My 7 month old goes to sleep between 8:30 and 9:00. Then wakes us @ 12 for a bottle, and then between 3 and 4, and then sleeps until i get her up at 7 to leave for work. She was sleeping through the night. Not sure what happened to that. When she wakes up to eat, she only takes a couple of ounces and then is back to sleep.
    Anonymous

• My 14 month old goes down between 7 and 8 and wakes around 8.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 3:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My 3 month old is usually asleep by 8:30pm and if he does wake up during the night it isn't until about 3:30am-4:ooam. Last night was the first night thought that he slept thru the night.YAY!!!!
    LND

Answer by LND at 3:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My 11 months old goes down between 7 and 8 (depending on his afternoon nap time) and wakes between 7 and 8. She wakes up around 2am for a quick nursing (3-4 nights a week) and goes right back to sleep.
    2pink1blue

Answer by 2pink1blue at 3:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009