I am feeling different?

I started spotting on Feb. 4 when my period was suppose to be on Feb. 1. But i know that my period isnt coming any time soon. so i think i am prego. But my back has been hurting pretty back and my boobs are swollen and my tummy feels warm and fuzzy its kind of a weird feeling i cant describe it. Maybe those of you that are moms can help me out?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Is this your first baby? If so, those sound like pregnancy symptoms to me! I knew right away because it was my second pregnancy (first one was a miscarriage) and my boobs hurt. I knew I was pregnant before I took the test.

I'd suggest taking a test but it sounds to me like you're pregnant! Congrats!
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 2:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Could be PMS...If you spotted but no period the beginning of Feb then take a test. No one here can tell you if you are pregnant. It is early for your back to be hurting or to have anything feel different in your tummy. This could all be in your head. take a test
    Anonymous