• In the Spotlight:

when and where did you find your " mr right"?

I am young but I am ready to start my life and a family. I have found all Mr wrongs that's for sure, and I am over all that.. Tell me where you found your man and how old you were? If you already had kids, how did he handle all that??
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• When I was 22 while on holiday in England.

I'm 45 now and he is still the love of my life.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I would have never thought that I would meet my Mr. right. In a club. But I did. 3/31 will be married 20 years. Got married 4 months after we met.

Answer by louise2 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Hmm. I've been through this twice and haven't found one yet. I don't think anyone is REALLY Mr. Right.
    Anonymous

• We are high school sweethearts I was a sophomore and he was a junior when we started dating. We've been going strong for almost six years and married for almost 4. We started a family right away and now have 2 beautiful daughters. Good luck finding yours
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 3:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I was 23 and we met through a mutual friend. Not a set up or anything, he was there to see her before he moved and I was there to see her again after not having seen her and another friend in 4ish years :p

Turns out we had been traveling in similar circles our whole lives but our paths never crossed until that night!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 3:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• We met on a blind date when we were both 24. He was actually the one who already had a child. We're still kissy, kissy, smootchie, smootchie after 10 years and I've always treated his child like my own....we married 3 months after we met.
    Anonymous

• Found mine on the school bus. Junior year, high shcool. Been together ever since - I graduated in 1992.
    Anonymous

• I actually met my husband on Yahoo personals We talked for a whiel then met up at a mall were married a year later and now have two beautiful children Been married almost 5 years
    shames85

Answer by shames85 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I met my husband at Alumni Weekend for his fraternity and my sorority. I was 19. We have been together for 9 years and married for 4 years in June.
    Anonymous

• We are highschool sweethearts! I was a Freshman and he was a Senior! We have been together for 7 years in 2 days!! We will be married for 1 year in July. We had our first daughter right after I graduated from highschool, and now we are currently pregnant for our second. I don't really beleave in the whole Mr. Right concept, because my husband and I have worked really hard to get where we are today in our relationship. Relationships are a very hard thing to handle, you either work through them, or give up on them. I will never give up on my husband, he is my best friend.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2009