selective reduction?

do you believe in it or not? if so why it not why?
this isnt to start a fight so dont be immature.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't believe in it. It's a baby and every baby deserves a chance at life.

Anonymous

• No I do not believe in it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I could never murder a baby.
    Anonymous

• I don't believe in it either. God will take care of it in the best way possible, it's not my place to decide who lives and who dies
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• If I was put in that position, I would hope I would follow the advice of my doctor and my minister.

I do not feel it is right, out of my selfishness, to have a litter of babies that will be ill and suffer physical misfortunes - just because I can't make a tough decision.

I really pity people in that situation.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• ok so with all that said about not believing in it. if the mother of 8 new babies would have had seletive reduction she would have been a murder for that? but because she chose life shes a terrible person. She didnt go out and seak to have 8 babies this time she wanted one more instead got 8. She didnt have 8 emplanted only 6 and two split plus her dr and her didnt think they would all take given her previouse expierence.
    Anonymous

• Yeah - she's up for Mother of the YEAR.

What about instead of spending her ill-earned gains on having more babies, trying to support the ones she DOES have?

GEESH.

NEXT.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't call her a murderer, it is her right to do it. I'm just saying I don't believe in it.

Anonymous

• Wimsey you are always so negative and you don't know chit about this woman or her life as none of us do.

Anonymous

• wimsey why are you so rude? you are a very negative person and not just on this post but many others i see that you post on. whats your deal? do you wake up on the wrong side of the bed everyday?
    Anonymous