want to talk with Obama about the package?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/

here is where you can leave messages about your feelings about the stimulus. Write to him and voice your opinions on the changes need.. the more that contribute, the better. I may not do a thing.. but if it does...
will you write your president?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 3:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You know what? ANYONE with concerns should write EVERYONE they can. If you just don't write someone because you don't think they'll read it, or because they can't respond individually, then you really don't have much room to complain about anything.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 7:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• and yes, I wrote him
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I am under the understanding that you will not receive an email back, because of hacking. So go tell Osama what you think. woohoo.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• You need to start with your U.S Senators and House of Representatives first.
    Anonymous

• I am sure plenty of these Repubs ladies running thier mouths on here will never write anyone because its easier to run your mouth on CafeMom.
    Anonymous

do you actually think that the president has time to read your silly letter i dont think so...
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Wow Anon 3:17 - why the hate?

Geesh. You know, not everyone has to agree on every move the President makes. Simply disagreeing with the man isn't a good enough reason to unsheathe your claws and go for the jugular.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 3:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• anon PLENTY of repub ladies did call and write their reps...have you not been paying attention? DUHH DURRRR DOOOOOOO UHHHH no says anon 3:17 I uhh derrrrr am a duuurrr obama supporter and anything he says is good to me.
    Anonymous

• Letter are not silly. It is that kind of thinking that keeps us where we are. I wrote my state representative and my Senator who is a witch Democrat that only won because of votes in St Louis urban towns which is so crooked the crooks don't want to live there.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Scorpio! You're talking about McCaskill aren't you!! the hillary of MO.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2009