Crazy 911 Calls?

I have heard of people calling 911 over absurd things and think they should be fined for taking up the dispatchers and police time. I keep thinking wow what if someone had an emergency and couldn't get through because resources were tied up in something crazy?

Here is a link to a actual 911 placed about Burger King:

http://www.break.com/index/burger_king_911.html

Have you heard any other crazy stories like this one??

WishyClarkson

Asked by WishyClarkson at 3:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• she is an idiot!

though, once when i was a kid, my mom and dad went out on a date, and i called information to find out where they were! i got very upset wehn they told me they didn't know! i was like "but your information, you're supposed to know everything! where is my mommy and daddy?"
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 3:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• She must be having a bad day
    WifeyorMom

Answer by WifeyorMom at 3:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My son once called 911 because he didn't know his grandmas cell number! Good thing my brother in law was on duty that night, he was the one who showed up at the house to give the kids a stern warning about playing with phone!
    Anonymous

• I don't get audio on this computer. What happened? I got that the drive through at Burger King was closed, then what?
    Anonymous

• well this lady kept saying to the dispatcher that they were making her cheesburger wrong and she told them 4 times how to make it and she said she thought the employees were being lazy because they were mopping the floor so they didn't want to walk back to the kitchen to make her chzburger right! Crazy!
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 7:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• lol wow, thats a mess! Why didnt she just get the corporate number?
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2009