Boy or Girl..what do you think??

I get this all the time... people always call my DD a boy..and they used to call DS a girl when he was little..

Anyways, it's my display pic..forget the pink onesie..just looking at her, does she look like a boy?? If you need a bigger pic, there is one in my pics on my profile...

kaeleighalexis

Asked by kaeleighalexis at 3:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, she looks like a girl. When my younger son was a baby he had girly eyes. You know long eyelashes. I remember once a stranger asked if he was a girl eventhough he had a dark blue and green sweater on. Go figure. He's 8 now and is my little wacky boy.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Looks like a girl.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Ms Kaeleigh is as girlie lookin as they get!
    FAskew

Answer by FAskew at 3:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• nah, she looks 100% like a girl!! i remembe rone time i had my daughter out, and she was dressed in ALLL pink, and she had her hair in pigtails, and this lady said to me "ohh your lil boy is just so adorable"..and im like WHAAAAAT!!!!!!!!! of course i didnt say anything tho, i just said thanks..i think she is too..but stilll..some people just are sooo off..lol..she was a lil old lady tho, so i just figured she couldnt see properly..or colour blind or something..but..lol..whatever!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• She looks like a boy to me, maybe its the eyebrows? But in her other pic, she looks like a girl, i got that my boys looked "pretty" i still do get that sometimes
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2009