rich or normal?

Would you reather be rich , but you would have to keep up with that life style.. like trying to stay young getting botox ,teeth bleached and that kind of stuff
or would you reather life a simple life and not have to worry about having to look sertain way?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do not have to do all that stuff to be rich. There are a lot of rich people out there that look NORMAL. You wouldn't even think they were rich.
    I pick rich. With out the BS.

Answer by louise2 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Like pp said, some of the richest people are the most eccentric in appearance.
    But given the choices you gave, I choose simple life. I am not that into myself.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Id rather be normal but comfortable. Id rather live simply but not struggle.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• if i was rich i wouldnt "try tostay young" or use botox or any of that crap..i would just live life, and enjoy it!! one day...lol....
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009