Just asking.....

If i had my period on the 21st of September, shouldn't i have my period already? since today is the 25th of October? i'm so afraid that i'm pregnant maybe i miscalculate my days, please help ladies

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2012 in Pregnancy

• The only way to know for sure if to test. But it does sound like you are a little late

Answer by Alisim at 12:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• confusedsounding late

Answer by smiley745 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• Are you irregular?

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• You are terminal you are dying

Answer by flowersmama at 1:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• If you have regular periods every month. You are about a week late> By my calculations.

Answer by louise2 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• You are about a week late.... You could be pregnant but it could also be late for other reasons.... Stress being one of them... So stressing about if you're pregnant can be making your period late.... I suggest taking a test sop that way you know.....

Answer by tiayoya at 2:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• I miss my period if I'm too stressed out. I would still take a test to check. It's better to know then not. If you can't get a pregnancy test from a store or live with roommates, try planned parenthood, they are professional and helpful.

Answer by photojuba at 3:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• Hard to mis calculate a monthly period. Just pee on a stick or wait for your period.

Answer by staciandababy at 6:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2012