I found quiona!!

a local grocery store finally started carrying it AND it was cheap. now i just have to figure out what to do with it.

how do you cook it and what do you like it with?

Asked by okmanders at 2:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2012 in Food & Drink

Have fun!!!!

Answer by older at 2:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• I have some but have no idea about it it looks millit crossed with sesame seeds right

Answer by flowersmama at 2:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• I love it. Check out my Pinterest board For The Love of Quiona.

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• What is Quiona?

Is it different than quinoa?

Answer by staciandababy at 2:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• I was going to suggest pinterest too, I've found a ton of recipes that look amazing. I've only tried it a couple of ways but I definitely prefer it sweet over savory so far. My son's favorite is putting a scoop in a bowl, slicing a banana on top, a sprinkle of sugar, and pouring milk over all.

Answer by idareyou at 2:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• This site has lots of recipes

Answer by booklover545 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• I make tabbouleh with it, and I also use it to make black bean veggie burgers, it gives good consistency to the mixture and a protein kick.
    If you have a coffee or spice grinder, you can even make flour with it. There are some recipes online for quinoa flour cakes and cookies that are gluten free (if you know someone who's allergic) and protein packed.

Answer by momto2boys973 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• Have never seen it here.

Answer by Sarah961 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2012