Coffee Drinkers!

What flavor do you like? Do you drink just in the morning or all day long?

I like Folgers, Dunkin DOnughts, Starbucks
I drink all day & sometimes even in the night!!

Asked by girliemom0406 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2012 in Food & Drink

• Folgers or Green Tea for me.

Answer by Sarah961 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2012

• Starbucks or Tully's Coffee - Cinnamon -Hazelnut

Answer by booklover545 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2012

• You know you can overdose on caffeine and it makes you dehydated since it's a diuretic. Hope you keep it in moderation.

I like Caribou coffee and my favorite drink to make is cafe borgia. It's coffee with chocolate syrup or melted chocolate and orange peel bits. The flavors work well together.

Answer by hellokittykat at 2:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2012

• I drink 2 or 3 cups in the morning. My favorite coffee is Berres Brothers, and I will sometimes order it from Wisconsin. It's awesome. My second choice is made by Toddy Cafe. Great coffee. Lately I have been buying coffee from Bay Area Coffee. It's half the price, and it's ok.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• Folgers-black.

Answer by Sarah961 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• I drink Allegro Coffee, it's owned by Whole Foods. There roastery is about 25 miles away and DH is a roaster there. I usually drink a press pot of half caff each day. Very often an African caff, with what ever decaf DH thinks is good that week.

I take it black or with a splash of milk.

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• This time of year I LOVE Pumpkin Spice esp from Starbucks

Answer by liss05 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• I drink Foldgers, just in the morning. When my 12 cup pot is gone, I'm done. I don't always finish it but I don't make a fresh pot either. I drink it with whatever I have - creamer or milk, not picky - and a couple Splenda packets.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• I'm with you, Foldgers, DD, Starbucks, also green mountain. I'll do plain with milk & sugar, or I like French Vanilla creamer. At Starbucks I get caramel macchiato or, right now, pumpkin spice! All day, but I stop before 5 unless I'm working on something.

Answer by KA91 at 6:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• No flavors. Must be iced, even when it's cold out. Milk no sugar. Now I want one and I wont sleep!

Answer by tessiedawg at 6:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2012