• In the Spotlight:

help please

i have a incredible toothache and i have tried salt water Tylenol vanilla extract can anyone help me please i know i have to be careful being pregnant and all

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 3:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait it out... try baking soda
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• dental issues are can be hazardous during pregnancy. a recent study linked dental issues to preterm labor in some women. I suggest you go to a dentist and get checked out. feel better!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• try orijel should be ok too use when pregnant
    Anonymous

• if you go to the stores andbuy crushed cloves [its a spice] mix a little with warm water and swish it around your mouth or take a qtip and dip it in there and massage it onto the sore spot. thats what i used when i had my wisdom teeth coming in this pregnancy and this is my third one coming in :(
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• try to find a dentist. call the ob to see what you can take. you can have darvocet btw, so maybe he can give you something for pain while you wait for yoru appointment. please, try to make one if you can. i'm walking talkign proof of that litstargazr study. that's what happened to me. my son died (he was brought back) 3 times due to his preterm birth and when did i go into labor? when one of my wisdom teeth became absessed. please do not make my mistakes.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 6:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• How far along you? Dentists will do some work on ya during certain periods.
    amber1216

Answer by amber1216 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2009