confusing need some advice

i havent had a period in almost 3months my last period was nov 29-dec5 and i havent had it ye.for the last couple of days ive had some smelly discharge and its like very white(like when u put cream on a black shirt)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you taken a test when i was preganant i use to get white creamy discharge all the time it the hormones
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you could be pregnant! I would DEF take a HPT
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i did take them they were negative i took one last night=(
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you have not ovulated for some reason. White creamy discharge is pretty normal at certain points during a cycle, but if it is smelly then it may be a sign of infection. I would call the doc if I were you and get checked out and let them know about the discharge and your missing period.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• menapaus however you spell it.. i dunno..just a thought
    Anonymous

• if it is smelly discolored discharge its probly infection but since your not having a period do a pregnancy test just to be sure and time to get to the doctor for a check up.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 7:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2009