Mirena

I lost tons and tons of weight when i was pregnant. Then had my baby and almost died and was in the hospital forever so i lost even more weight. 80 pounds. I was really over weight finally down to what my goal weight was without really trying. once i was healthy enough to get the mirena i gained like 15 pounds and can not loose it. Anyone have this problem? I plan to get it taken out as soon as possible

teeg1

Asked by teeg1 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2012 in Health

• Sorry, I had no problems with Mirena at all.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• A better sampling of women who have used and had issues with IUDs

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• I've heard from a lot of women that have had the Mirena and have had mixed reviews about it. While some have had no problems and loved it, others experienced weight gain, severe acne and depression - bordering on suicide while on it. They claim that these problems went away after they had it removed (over a course of time).  I hope removing it gets you the results you are looking for.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2012