I want to get married..but does he?

ok first of all..before you read..I don't want critisisum about my age or my boyfriends age!! PLEASE! Thank you
I am 20, my bf is 18. We've been together for about 4years now. We also have a lil 5month old boy. I want to get married. He says he does to. But he says he doesn't have enough money for a ring! I tell him i don't need a expensive one..but he thinks other wise. The thing of it is...he does have enough money! Everytime he gets paid or a holiday..he asks what i want! Im sure you can guess what i say! But no :( We live together too by the way. My ? is..do you think im just pushing to much? Or what can I do? I recently told him that I wont ask anymore..n he almost seemed offended! I just don't kno

kylie_2008

Asked by kylie_2008 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds as though he isn't interested in getting married at this point in his life.

Answer by Bmat at 3:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2009