HELP my little sister may be in trouble!

She's been stealing, showing signs of being pregnant and doing drugs. Does weed give you bad breath no matter what? Also my parents are blin how can we (me and my little brother) get then to see. Sge is only 15 and we want them to help. But they just blow it off. My parents usually are on top of things so we dont know if this its because she's the baby or what. We need advice!

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 3:43 AM on Oct. 26, 2012 in Teens (13-17)

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2012

• The bad breath could mean meth. I hope your family can work this out.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:07 AM on Oct. 26, 2012

• Bad breath can also be attributed to lack of dental hygiene and tooth decay. It could be anything. I don't know that you can make your parents see. Will your sister talk to you?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2012

• Figurativly
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2012

• It sounds as if she is displaying the typical baby of the family traits by testing the waters. If your parents won't do anything then, I suggest you get some help through a teen counselor. Bad breath could mean a variety of things from other drugs to poor hygiene. I'd start with a counselor who specializes in troubled teens. Talk to them and get some professional advice. good luck!
    blondie805

Answer by blondie805 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2012