Do you think Casey Anthony could go anywhere and get a fair trial?

Don't get me wrong, I think she is guilty, I am just wondering where her trial will be? Everybody has heard/seen so much. What do all you ladies think?

KARRIEMARIE

Asked by KARRIEMARIE at 3:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Even tho' AT THIS TIME I think Casey Anthony is guilty, if I were to sit on a jury with her as defendent I can honestly say I would be willing to listen to testimony given by the defense and make a judgement from what is presented to us. I have formed my opinion by what I have seen & heard from the media. Is there evidence that she's not guilty? Who knows. We have no way of knowing what she HAS said to her attorney, or what evidence they have to prove her innocence.
    How many innocent ppl have been wrongly convicted of crimes and later proven innocent?
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 12:57 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Uh oh, I hope she doesn't get a mistrial.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Do u think that might happen?
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 4:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• The best thing Casey Anthony can do for everyone, including herself is to tell the truth for once. Then she needs to hit her knees and pray for forgiveness. Once she is in prison, instead of jail..and there IS a difference, she will have to be in protective custody to keep the other prisoners from ripping her into tiny shreds. Honor among thieves...crimes against children are the worst in their eyes.
    Anonymous

• agree anon!!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• as far as I'm concerned she should just fry! Or put in general population and let it slip she's a baby killer. Sorry but she's a freaking monster in my eyes who doesn't deserve protective custody.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I heard someone make a GREAT point the other night...her lawyers are arguing that she can't get a fair trial in her hometown because of all the media coverage - MEANWHILE they are saying this ON NATIONAL TV!! I mean, if media coverage is bad WHY are they going on all these shows??? I've heard they just want to move it a few hours away to another place in Florida. That is just a total waste of money because they'll have to put up all the jury/lawyers in hotels....I mean, she's so obviously guilty I can't think of anywhere that she could go at this point where people haven't heard her story. I hope she gets the death penalty.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• if Jeffrey Dahmer could get a fair trial, she can.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 4:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I think she's already dug her own grave...she's done nothing but lie from day one...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I'm sure she can - for everyone who checks their computer every day for updates, there are 5 people who don't even know who you are talking about if all you say is her name, and even then, if you explain the whole missing-girl-in-Florida-with-the-suspicious-mom, their answer is along the lines of "yeah, I think I heard about that."
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009