Does anyone know of a place that will help with diapers?

Our family is currently going through alot right now and is in need of diapers. If anyone knows of a place that helps with diapers please let me know.
P.S
I have called 211 and they gave me some numbers for some places.. but everyone is currently out, or you cannot go get them until Monday. I need something ASAP any ideas please let me know

mommyofone32408

Asked by mommyofone32408 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• have you checked with churches, goodwill, etc.
    Anonymous

• Family Crisis Center?
    cristie1276

Answer by cristie1276 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i would also check with your local health department and see if they can point you in the right direction.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 4:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Have you thought of switching to cloth there is a place called miricle diapers that will help those in need with cloth diapers until then go get some gerber dipes from walmart and plastic pants and this will save you tons of money
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 4:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• SAM CLUB, WALMART
    __bbaaoo

Answer by __bbaaoo at 1:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2009