• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone know of a place that helps with diapers?

Our family is currently going through alot right now and is in need of diapers. If anyone knows of a place that helps with diapers please let me know.
P.S
I have called 211 and they gave me some numbers for some places.. but everyone is currently out, or you cannot go get them until Monday. I need something ASAP any ideas please let me know

mommyofone32408

Asked by mommyofone32408 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I gave you an answer before and you deleted it. I'm sorry if you didn't think my answer was good enough about going to local churches and charities. I also saw in your other post someone said to try free-cycle. I don't know what else you are looking for, but I hope you get some help.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Cafe mom deleted my post i could not help it. And yes the church thing was great and the only bad thing is there are no opening until later this week. But thanks
    mommyofone32408

Answer by mommyofone32408 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• A church wouldn't help you with diapers? That is nuts.

Maybe try Catholic Charities?
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• If you can get your hands on cloth diapers (even used) you will save SO much money.

notquiteMartha

Answer by notquiteMartha at 4:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Churches. Cloth diapers are an option. Wal Mart has them for abou the same price of a big pack of disposables.
    Anonymous

• Do you need them today?? Maybe some of us cafe-mom's can over night you some???
    Anonymous

• Call the local food bank, sometimes they have resources for baby supplies too
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yes i do really need them tonight if anyone could help tonight that would be AMAZING.
    mommyofone32408

Answer by mommyofone32408 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• seriously go to Freecycle.org and post a wanted ad. More than likely someone in your area will have some and offer them to you and you can pick them up tonight. I have always been amazed at the generousity of the local area people on Freecyle.
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 7:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• call 211 they have all that info. or go to 211.org and searcg dispers.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2009