Plastic Surgery....?

Everyone knows you should be comfortable with yourself and love yourself. "Your body is a temple so respect it." We all know this. And lord knows our DH/SO love us the way we are and don't want us to change anything about ourselves. BUT I want to know if you could have any plastic surgery (sky is the limit. without the pain or the price) what would you do? And be honest. For me, I would get a nose job, and a chin job. I also have little kankles (fat ankles) from being in gymnastics for so long, so if it were possible i would want to make them thinner. What about you?
P.S. Please no one take this offensive, I'm not trying to further the "hollywood be perfect" situation. I'm just curious.

RenaJean

Asked by RenaJean at 3:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im getting big boobies soon!!!!!!!! and i might do some lipo
    Anonymous

• I would like some lipo in my tummy, thigh and under my chin.
    Anonymous

• uhhhh, my boobs! I'm only 27 & they sag worse than my 72 year olds mom's. Although a breast lift scares me, they have to remove the nipple & replace it. So i thought of just getting a small implant in hopes that it would fill my empty bags. My fiance does not seem to care, but i do. I can't wear halters, and s lot of other kinds of pretty clothes. I feel so insecure about them, that sometimes i want to cry. I wish i loved them the way they are.....anyone know how i can work on that?

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My chin, a tummy tick, my boobs lifted and lipo on my thighs.
    Anonymous

• tuck lol
    Anonymous

• guess i'm the only one w/ balls, should i have went anonymous? Ah well, i don't care....everyone has insecuritues about SOMEthing.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I am definitely getting my boobs redone. After breastfeeding two children and being engorged THE ENTIRE TIME, it is time that I do something for myself. I have droopy pancake boobs full of stretch marks. I cannot even fill out an A cup. Pre-pregnancy I was a perfect D cup and perky. While breastfeeding I was a FF!! Now I am a negative a cup...it's so sad!! I am not getting a lift as all I need is something to fill out the loose skin there...I am going with a large C. Nothing too big.

Now, if I could, I would also get the muscles tightened in my stomach. It doesn't matter what kind or how many abdomen workouts I do, those darn muscles WILL NOT TIGHTEN!! I have this pudge that pokes out right below my rib cage and I still look pregnant. I am losing weight, but it's not fat, it's the muscles from being stretched to the hilt!!
    Anonymous

• Boob reduction is the only thing I'd want.
    Lizard1970

Answer by Lizard1970 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Smauri who cares if someone is anon, now that means they don't have enough guts? LOL pa leeeez! Always a chit starter around.

Anonymous

• it was a joke.......i was going to reply anon, but decided i was not ashamed of my insecurity. I know plenty of you have very big balls....lol! that's a joke too....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2009