=(need advice

i got married with the man i thought was the best person in my life.we married on dec 08 and soon after the marrige he didnt want to do anything.he had many jobs and let them down.all of a sudden he took of and now hes blaming me=(idk what to do.i miss him dearly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• how long did you know this man before you married him? What exactly is he blaming your for?
    please tell me you're not pregnant hun....

Idk what you can do...if he doesn't want to work and has taken off, your options are a bit limited.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Can I ask what he says is your fault? It sounds to me that he actually didnt want to settle down. Its hard to say without all info. Maybe it felt like too much responsibility. My husband goes through jobs too. He will say if it wasnt for us he would do this or that. I tell him he asked me to marry him. Message me if you need someone to talk to.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• 8MONTHS TOGETHER THEN MARRIED.I MIGHT BE IM NOT SURE.WHEN WE STARTED LIVING TOGETHER HE BLEW ME OFF NEVER PAID ATTENION TO ME,DIDNT WANT TO HOLD ME KISS ME OR ANYTHING.WE DIDNT COMMUNICATE AT ALL.AND HED CALL ME A SLUT COCKSUCKER AND MANY OTHER NAMES SO I SLAPED HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES.HE BLAMED ME FOR THE RELATIONSHIP BEING OVER=(ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS DRINK AND BE ON DRUGS.I DIDNT WANT THAT.HE DIDNT WANT ME TO TALK TO Y BEST FRIEND AND WAS CONSTATLY ACCUSIN ME OF CHEATING WHEN I NEVER GOT OUT THE HOUSE
    Anonymous

• File and move on!! and count your blessings that you found out the truth about him so fast. You are seeing his true colors and it would only get worse. Don't look for him or take him back if he comes looking for you! Be strong and walk away...no Run!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• If he cant trust you, try not to feel bad about being without him. I have been w/ my husband for 8 1/2 yrs. If he started not trusting me I would show him where the door was. If he isnt even willing to do whatever he has to 1) provide an income 2) let you have a social life...Let him go. If you have children in the house, you don't want them growing up thinking all that name calling and disrespect is normal. It's not worth it just to have someone there ya know? I hope things get better for ya.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Sounds like he has issues, not you.

Id file for legal seperation or divorce. You cant force him to come back and stay or get a job and unless you want to take care of him all your lives then you should go find better and more of what you deserve.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• ditto BonesDragon
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Y the hell did you marry him if he acted this way BEFORE you tied the knot? I'm sorry to be so blunt but REALLY?! I'm sure you deserver better and shouldn't lower ur standards just to have someone to BE with.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 12:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2009