Are your child(ren) school allowing them to dress up for Halloween? If so, what's the theme?

We have to do Aesop's Fables. Although I already bought a winter princess outfit last week. Now I have to find a book that matches the outfit so she can wear it.

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 26, 2012 in

• To tell the truth im not sure if they are going to let them . The school hasnt sent anything for her saying she cant.
    Gypsyd

Answer by Gypsyd at 11:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2012

• To avoid the Halloween issue, my younger children's school decided to have a no contact day. But they do allow and almost insist that the kids dress up for Purim in late Feb/early March (private Jewish school.)

My oldest son has fall break next week, so no Halloween at his high school either.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2012

• i dont know. they had a fall party earlier this month and Friday i saw a few older kids in costumes. we'll probably be told Tuesday yes or no...DD's school is bad about waiting till the last moment.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2012

• No, religious affiliated school.

booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2012