wrong?

my husband has a 2yr old daughter and he pays so much attention to her.well not quiet but all he does is talk about her.he also has 5 other kids from different women and never does anything for them.with his 2yr old he showers with her together*naked*and his ex wife told me the only reason he had her was because she lookd just like her?it gets me mad.what do u think this is?i mean he doesnt even support the child.he doesnt even take care of her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• god forbid a man should love his child and pay attention to them and talk about them!!! OMG!

jealous much?
    Anonymous

• wow...he showers with the little girl because she looks like his ex? Sounds like trouble....
    Anonymous

• WOW.

That's a guy with a lot of issues.

He has six children? Is he supporting them all financially?

Did you know this before you married him?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• the shower thing makes me uncomfortable.
    Lizard1970

Answer by Lizard1970 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• what is the father's reasoning to all that he does? are you really going to accept the word of his EX as the truth without confronting him? IDK about you but generally EXs are a bit pissy and lie to the new wife about their new husband.
    Anonymous

• he admit it and no he doesnt support any of them he lives at home with his parents they support his daughter.i didnt know this at all.we arent together anymore because of this
    Anonymous

• I think if he's not supporting his children but blowing off all but this one thats strange.

He needs to grow up for one thing and tend to his responsabilities. Showering with that child isnt necessarily bad but its not good either.

I just think its wrong if he's "spoiling" this one and ignoring the rest. If its even time across the board for each child then I wouldnt think much of it.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• He may be overfocusing on the one because he feels unable to provide for or be with the others? How wonderful that he adores her so much. I don't think she is old enough for the shower thing to be an issue, but that's just me. If you are separated, why worry about it?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i am sorry i am going to be completely honest, you asked the ?? here you go, hope i dont offend you,,, that is not my intent. but you are right to question that issue!!! that is WEIRD!!! first off why be with a man who doesnt support his other 5 kids, second favoring one is strange and yes i would ?? why that child and not the other... also possible molestation issues with showering together IF IT IS BCUZ THE CHILD LOOKS LIKE THE EX>..... honey that just seems like a hot mess and ya know what to do with a hot mess right... (back away.... )

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• weird adn creepy adn if i knew the guy, i'd be calling social services. that's a whole lot of just not right.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2009