Has anyone ever made "lobster macaroni and cheese"? if so how was it? would you recommend it for a gathering?

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2012 in Food & Drink

• No. And not to sound mean, but who the hell would waste lobster in Mac and cheese? The thought makes me ill. I would never make it.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2012

• I have had it in a restaurant and it was ok. For a gathering I would make lobster salad to serve on toast or crackers. Its easy to eat and does a little more justice to the lobster. I agree with Texasgurl, lobster is wasted in Mac and cheese!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 5:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2012

• Yes. It is okay. Wasn't my favorite.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 5:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2012

• Too many people are allergic to seafood, lactose intolerance, etc...
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:19 AM on Oct. 27, 2012

• Wow never heard of this one. I agree with texasgul & tesiedawg just do a salad.
    21Brook

Answer by 21Brook at 10:10 AM on Oct. 28, 2012

• I had it as part of my meal at a very nice restaurant.It was good but I don't think lived up to it's hype.I like not love lobster but do love good homemade mac and cheese.My husband who LOVES lobster and good mac and cheese was also not impressed.We kind of thought it was just attempting to make a new dish out of two well known dishes.There are better dishes.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 4:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2012

• Not for me. I think it would taste awful!
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2012

• The sad thing is that I live in and was raised in Maine ...but I am allergic to all shellfish! It's a cruel joke on me!!!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2012