Im prego. with baby number 3,and Im 12 weeks along, and still have morning sickness that last all day,Is there anything that will ease it?

TWINZ

Asked by TWINZ at 4:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hard candies, in fruit flavors.
    Anonymous

• i had my morningsickness, or better said 24/7 sickness for 4 months straight. Plus constipations and all kinds of other negative stuff. There was absolutely nothing i could do and nothing helped. I tried everything.

I know, im not really a good help for you. But i know how you feel. Hang in there. It wont last forever!!

Congratulations on the pregnancy!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Talk to your obgyn- they will have suggestions I'm sure. It should end soon. I never had morning sickness just felt neausous all the time for the first 16 weeks this time (my 3rd too) then one day it was gone and I felt normal again : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 4:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I don't know, I was nauseous for nine months straight with my first. Every time I moved, I risked soiling my shoes with my last meal. The one thing that did seem to help a TINY BIT was Diet Sprite. Sprite is caffeine free, and the carbonation helped a LITTLE........
    LiviGracesmom

Answer by LiviGracesmom at 4:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Crackers, lots of them.. hahaha.. but thats just what i heard, i NEVER had morning sickness, i just almost peed myself everytime i laughed haha.
    HaviksMum

Answer by HaviksMum at 5:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• ginger biscuits got me through 7 months of morning noon and night sickness.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• pheneghran. its the only thing that helped me. but i tried crackers, coke (it was origianlly made for upset stomach btw) sprite, fruit loops (they taste the same coming up as going down and when you throw up as much as i did, you start to care), peppermints and peppermint tea. but the only thing that worked was pheneghran.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 6:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Ginger snaps, saltines, and sea bands.

Those are the bracelets you wear, they helped a lot.
    KJDsMommy

Answer by KJDsMommy at 8:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2009