Hemmorrhoids

This may be TMI, but for the past few days when I go potty there is blood in the bowl, or on the TP...it is most def. from my behind, and
I've been researching, so Im almost sure its hemmorrhoids...it itches, bleeds during and after bowel movements, i did indeed "push" a little when it happened, so i guesss i was straining a bit. It feels a bit swollen maybe?! I was just wondering what are some of the best remedies for this?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• preparation H cream
    Anonymous

• Warm baths help the swelling. Tucks and wipes with witch hazel will help too. My ob said he could give me some perscrption meds but peperation H and tucks would basically do the same. Hope this helps.
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• soak in a warm bath with epsom salts, tucks, get a perineal rinse bottle for cleaning your delicate area after you have another bowel movement.
    Lizard1970

Answer by Lizard1970 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2009