• In the Spotlight:

What are some natural ways to ovulate?

My husband and I have been trying for two years to get pregnant and nothing. We do not want to go on a perscribed med if we donot have to. Any suggestions??

nancy85

Asked by nancy85 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are overweight then losing weight can help some women regulate their periods and ovulation. If you hae any medical problems then getting those taken care of may help.
    I ended up taking Metformin and Clomid because I was not ovulation regularly and those things worked for me twice. It wasn't expensive and it was so worth it!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• they only way to ovulate is to get a period. However even if you get a period you may not ovulate.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• ummm.... your body ovulates naturally on it's own....

but alliO2 did have good advice as far as if you are overweight, it can throw off your body's natural processes.
    Anonymous

• ovulation comes on its own.. theres nothing you can do about it.
    Anonymous

• I dont know but my friend has a sweet little boy named mason thanks to the pill.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 8:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I'm reading a book called the fertility diet, has lots of insight and suggestions. Got it from the library. Seems informative for me.
    4mommasboys

Answer by 4mommasboys at 9:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2009